CSL Malaysia Brand Mobile Phone

Ever heard of CSL? I think it's quite a new brand of mobile phones. Or maybe I'm too outdated. If not mistaken this is Malaysia first own mobile phone company.

Some of them do attracts me. Such as CSL SP100 with a love shape button in the middle. BF say very weird..


Another one is the CSL SP22, the white color one is very cute too.



Well, due to the economy downturn, I don't think I'll change my handphone any sooner than I think. Yeah, my 2009 resolution is to change new mobile phone. I guess I'll need to revise my resolution.

BF say this one is cool!

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi!

If you have already bought the phone, let me know what you think!
I'm conducting a survey for CSL

here is the link
www.cslmobile.speedsurvey.com

Your great help will be much appreciated

Thanks

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis