DD is Annoyed

Yeah, was not working yesterday. But was annoyed by the many calls from office during my FORCE LEAVE.

I miss one call in the morning as I'm taking bath. While taking my nap, another calls came. Don't know who she is and what she wants. My head is too blur to digest anything.

Then while watching "Fast and Furious" in cinema, I received 2 calls & 4 miss calls.

Coming back from movie, received another 2-3 miss call ..

Today, at work, again, someone annoyed me with super annoying net send. How in the world there is so many cowards in this world? Come on!! Being a S.A won't impress me, ok!

Annoy when doing some stuff and majority those I'm looking for is on FORCE LEAVE. This means, work delay!

Annoy when someone ask me stupid question ..

Gosh, I better stop typing ...

Comments

Rose world said…
it is like that! Force you take leave, and yet you have to work from home! :P
Dav DiDi said…
Yalor ... quite annoying ho ..

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis