May's Extra Expenses

This month would be very 'dry' month for me too:

Income tax - paid 800+ from the auto scheduler and still need to pay RM85 for the tax. =>Paid
Dog Injection - annual inject (RM30++) and heartworm injection (RM65) => mid May
Car servicing - RM100++ => most probably any time this week
Mother's day - every year I would give 'ang pau' to my god mum on mother's day

Apart from that I just bought new sandals. No regret though as lost one sandals to my dog's perfect teeth.

BF keep urging me to change new handphones. Even saying that he sell his to me for RM50 and he get new one. So stingy. Might as well give me. But I guess he is too 'bendul' to know what I mean here. Been calling him 'bendul' as he doesn't know how to intepret girl's 'udang disebalik batu' words and sentences.

Comments

Rose world said…
i dont want to think about next month's expenses......hahaha! Shouldnt be spending much I foresee
Dav DiDi said…
Hehehe... me too, ain't want to think of next month.. hahahaha
Dav DiDi said…
Next mth as of June..hehehe

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis