Flyover vs Mother Nature?

As I mention in my previous blog that there will be new flyover at the Jalan Song-Jalan Tun Jugah, the worker began their works already.

It seems like they will widen the roads and make a lot of changes. I’m wondering how they can complete the work within 6 months time.
Well, personally I felt heartache seeing all the trees is gone. I can see the Kamdar store way from the traffic light. Previously, I wouldn’t be able to see anything but trees. I’m wondering whether they would plant the trees when the flyover is completed.

If I am to choose between the flyover and the trees, I would definitely choose the trees. During my UL, I usually went out with my dad on motorcycle. The other day, we pass that area to go to Premier 101. I can feel the heat of the sun. It is terrible!! It’s like I’ll get burnt by the sun. When the trees are still there, I feel windy and warm. Gosh, I miss the trees!!!

Hopefully this project can really complete in 6 months time. The roundabout going to BDC seems to be congested the other day, when I’m rushing to go to the aerobics centre. If the jam continues, I doubt I can make it on time. Lucky for me that I still have the BDC road to go home.

Comments

Ching Ching said…
if your eyes got sensitive more.... you can find the tree somewhere near Airport flyover.
Rose world said…
I would choose the trees too.....suddenly with the trees gone, I felt something missing everytime passing that area.

6 months? Everything is possible with Global Upline! hehehe!
Dav DiDi said…
Ching Ching, somehow, it's very sad to see all the way at jalan song is now empty ... sobs ..

Rose, hahaha.. yeah agree .. anything is possible with Global Upline.. haha

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis