Lunch at Mr.Ho with JenJen

Yeah, this is one of the late posting. Last Monday, had a very good and fun lunch with JenJen who just came back to Kuching for a holiday. It's all girls outing for the whole afternoon. AppleJul and SK had already uploaded this posting into their blogs.

Shall I order ?


We enjoy chatting and making noises at Mr. Ho. I ordered Lamb Shank for my lunch. SK and Rosaline ordered mix grills. JenJen ordered lamb chop while AppleJul order pork chop.


Lamb Shank



Lamb shank not that tasty. Well, it's all meat with curry smells. The portion is actually too much for me. Anyway, food is the second priority here.

After the lunch, we decided to change our location to another place for further chit-chatting. We were discussing between the newly open Starbuck @Jalan Song or Bing! at Premier 101. After the final call is made, we moved on. While driving, I got blurred and call AppleJul to ask whether we should go to Starbuck or Bing. Luckily I called because I thought its Bing.

So off we went to Starbuck. I order Frapuccino something something. Can't remember the super long name. Anyway, we continue to pollute the environment with our voices. SK, RK and me thinks the coffee is way to sweet. Personally, I will not come here if I'm alone. Reason is simple. It's so expensive and I don't see any point spending more than RM10 on cup of coffee which can gives us diabetes if taken everyday.

Anyway, pictures of me and JenJen....

Comments

Rose world said…
jen is still the same! I didnt manage to meet up with her.....next time, need to get her to stay longer here!!
Dav DiDi said…
I think she is coming back again end of this year .. :)

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis