Electronic Gadget - Card Reader

Businessman nowadays are very creative in getting the electronic gadget into designs and shapes that could thrill the consumers. I went to OneTJ not long ago as BF is hunting for thumb drive to download movies.

I saw this cute stuff at one of the store in OneTJ. Actually I am hunting for a multi purpose card reader. BF shown one which he claim to be good and long lasting. I didn't buy the one he mention because it looks traditional. So, I keep my eye open for more choices.

Then I saw this cute little fish hanging, waiting for buyer. I picked it up to see what item is it. So excited that this is actually a card reader!! Yeah, then I checked to see if it is usable to read the card on my phone.

OK, I think I've talk too much. Here's the photo...







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis