Baba Ganoush, Pending, Kuching

Located at Pending, Baba Ganoush Restaurant serve all sorts of variety of foods from western to chinese cuisine. I had never been there before and most of the time, hear stories of people going there for lunch or dinner.

So, I decided to go there to taste the food myself. Well, to my surprise, the food there is not expensive at all. Some would say that cheap food won't be nice or will never fill out stomach. For me, this is not the case for Baba Ganoush.

I ordered fish & chips since I've been thinking of it for quite some time. BF order his normal dish of "nasi briyani" with chicken. We both settle with Ribena sprite.

Ribena Sprite, RM3.50 each

Fish & Chips, RM12.50

Nasi Briyani with Chicken, RM7.50

Overall, here's my comment:

  • Fish & chip taste just ok - 7 out of 10
  • Nasi briyani taste quite nice - 7 out of 10
  • Curry for the nasi briyani - 8 out of 10
  • Chicken - 9 out of 10
  • Ribena sprite - 5 out of 10 (too sweet with too little sprite.. the drink is filled with ice only)

Conclusion - I'm satisfied with my lunch except for feeling thirsty even after drinking one glass of ribena sprite. Surely, I'll go there again to taste their other foods.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis