Betta Fish

Just to show off some of the fish that BF start to keep as his interest....

Recently, BF is crazy about betta fish. I think we visited fish shop at least twice a week, just to have a look at the multi different types of fish.

His first fish is bought at pasar malam. He say, it is call "ikan toman". For me, I called it "ikan galah" because it is long and skinny, just like the "galah" stick. Kekeke.... When he first bought this fish, he gave them the normal fish food but they rejected it and rather starve than eating the red fish food.

The toman ..

The big toman in fish shop

At the end, I intro BF to buy the red worms. They ate hungrily... Now, the fish is almost bigger than my phones..

His second fish is a male betta fish. Few days after he bought this, we went to hunt for the female betta fish. According to one of the fish shop, female betta fish has a white dot beneath the fin. The white dot is for her to lay the eggs and the male will fertalize it. Well, if u ask me to find the white dot, I would say all fish are male. Hahaha!!

Oh ya, BF bought one aquarium too. This aquarium purpose is to breed them. He is planning to breed this betta fish and later, sell the baby betta for RM1. So, if he succeed, I'll definitely post it up. Anyone who is interested can emailed to me. Hehehe, wish him luck.

The female is in the big small container (middle) while the male is in the aquarium

The male, courting the female

Courting again ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis