CNY Eves

So weird of me posting what I do on the first day of CNY and later post about the eve later on. Hahaha ..

Anyway, during the new year eve, I woke up pretty early - 7am. lol ... So what did I do? My day starts with the normal routine of sweeping the floor, mopping, cleaning my dog's bedsheet (this one is damn dirty), isolate her favourite toy far from living room (if I throw her toys down to Sg Rejang, I think Bujang Senang descendents will die), etc, etc... My dog has been staring at me as if trying to figure out what I'm doing.

After the whole cleaning process, it's food hunting time. So, went to 7th mile to look for crab. Before that, I went to 3rd mile, MJC pasar malam and even normal supermarket to look for crab and came home empty handed. With high hope, I went there with my dad. Sadly, there's not even 1 crab! Sobs.. Where are all the crabs??




Last hope - Kenyalang Market. But again, NOTHING. Instead, I bought popiah and cha sio. The popiah is nice but the person who prepare it makes me irritated. She is coughing and coughing while making the popiah. Although not directly to the popiah, but still I felt irritated. I wonder if she did wash her hand before hands on the popiah. Hhmmmm....

Then, we had our super early lunch at one of the food court. Lunch isn't as what I want since I can't find any crabs anywhere...

Got home at around 12 noon and again, cleaning and console my dog. lolz.. Everyone is telling me that not many fire crackers this year. However, at my area here, I could here fireworks/firecrackers almost all the time. My dog has been hiding underneath the bed whenever there's a loud bombing sound out there. Huh...

As for me, I continue with my work of cleaning the house and lighting up the scented candle that I bought...

Then, dinner time!!!!! Hehehehe.....






After dinner, sounds of fireworks/firecrackers begins to sound more and more loud. Being the curious me, I've been walking around my neighborhood area to watch any firecrackers or the sky for any fireworks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis