Family Gathering @Aunty House

Chinese New Year will always mean gathering with relatives and friends. During the first day of CNY, my aunt had invited us for their family 'open house' (meaning open house only for relatives). I get to meet all my cousins and aunties and uncles. Some of them is now staying overseas and had came back just to celebrate CNY.

After eating, I sat down on the sofa, relaxing and talks to some of my cousins. I realize that my family have a lot of 'partime photographer'. Whenever there are relative coming in, these photographer would start to snap photos all round. Flashes everywhere. Hehehe...
Wonder who's photo he's taking?
Tadaaaaa..... the veteren ...
And later the veteren teached the newbie some basic skills and knowledge
While on the other side, everyone is talking everyone's picture...


And naughty me, snap some of the candid of them taking other people's picture. These photographers uses camera that range from RM500 to 10Ks.... As for me, I'm using mobile phones camera. lol...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis