A Visit to Niah, Miri

Have anyone been to Niah?




Well, Niah is a small town in Miri. It is about 45 mins from Miri. The first time I went to Niah is to challenge myself on Niah Caves. It was one of the best experience I've ever tried!

What can we see in Niah apart from Niah caves? At the bus station area, you can visit the 'pets'. There's this turtoise/turtle (not sure which category it belongs to). If not mistaken, this small creature is older than my dad!





The bus station in Niah is so much better than the one we have in Kuching at the moment. Why? We don't have any turtoise so old that it can be a symbol to represent my town! lol...

Anyway, some photos of Niah and its development. Soon, I believe Niah will be one of the most attractive places in Kuching.



Don't you think the sunset view is wonderful? Hehehe....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yep, The sunset is beautiful And the photographs displaying car bonnet I guess is excellent too.
Dav DiDi said…
Hi Hobo,
Yes, I likes the sunset view too .. it's so calming and peaceful. Thanks for coming back

Hi 林怡洋
So sorry, I don't read/write mandarin
Dav DiDi said…
Hi Hobo,
Yes, I likes the sunset view too .. it's so calming and peaceful. Thanks for coming back

Hi 林怡洋
So sorry, I don't read/write mandarin

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis