Lunch @ Kim-Bay, Hills Shopping Mall


The first time I went to KimBay at The Spring, I must admit that it is one of the bad experience for food. However, I change my mind after I come to KimBay at The Hills Shopping Mall.

For those who prefer to have a quiet and private lunch, this can be a good choice. It is very entertaining and nice to be here. As it is situated inside The Hills, shopping is a good idea after filling up the hungry stomach. Haha!

Price wise, well, I’m not rich. If I am to eat here every day, I’ll end up without any savings. Lol! It would cost RM10 per meal. This would means about RM300 per month just for lunch! Hhmmmmm…..

Here's some of the food picture... Feeling hungry already?

Salmon Fried Rice

Sambal Chicken Rice

It looks nice, but I can't remember what is this

Comments

RaiNboW said…
Food wise nice?
Dav DiDi said…
Yeahhh..not bad ..

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis