Randomly Appetizer and Food

Being a blogger, I consider myself the worst blogger in town. Why? Well, half of the time, I remember munching my food more than taking pictures of the food for my blog and readers. Sigh!!

Anyway, here's some of the random photos I've took all around.

Go Fun Kee Bak Kut Teh


Appetizer - Sea coconut and jelly

Starter - "You Char Kueh", to mix with the Bak Kut Teh or just eat like that

My precious chillie to get with the Bak Kut Teh

Jelly and Tea

Vegetarian Food Environment



Toto Coffee Shop


Kopi-o peng

Cantonese Kueh Tiaw

Again, the love of my taste - chillies
** We eat to live but for me, I eat to enjoy what I earnt!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis