A Trip to Mt Singai

It's been a long time that I've wanting to come to Mt. Singai but I just get too lazy to get it done. Sighhh..!! But I should say that I really need to be grateful that I met my this colleague of mine.

With her determination and our ideas of planning this trip, I finally get my butt up to Mt. Singai. Yeah!! It's not an easy task of walking up the stairs but once we reach up there, it's worth all the effort. Hehehe...

We start our journye by meeting up at the coffee shop in Hui Sing. I bought some mee while bf ate kolo mee there. I just take some kueh as breakfast.

For those who wants to help them, you can help them by carry some bricks up. This will definitely lessen their burden of bringing all the bricks up for renovations.

I plan to snap photos of all the station of the cross. BUT when I got home, I realize that I only have 10 station of the cross. Where's the rest? Sobs...

The stairs isn't easy for old people but if you go up slowly, you definitely can reach up there. Hehehe... There's a lot of resting area for those who really needed the rest. So, don't worry about no place for you to sit or to rest.



Don't forget to sign the book when you reach there. For remembrance :)

Here's some of the photos of the church up there. I told BF I want to have a wedding mass here. Here's what his reply "Ok, you get a video man to come up, then install a CCTV. I'll be at St Joseph there and I see you at St Joseph through the tv and vice versa. Later, from 50 people coming up for the mass only 20 will be attending the wedding as the remaining people especially the old one will be left behind"... Huh, kek tiok!!!!

The green mountains

Some clear waters



Finally!!!


Yeahhhh, I'm here





Got fishes here ...









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis