My Restaurant - Revisited Again

During the Ramadhan month, a friend of mine told us about the halal pork servings at My Restaurant (don't ask me how is it that pork is halal). Also, due to some slip of tongue, me and another colleague had to treat another colleague's lunch. And he chose 'My Restaurant' =.=

Oh well, once a blue moon, why not?

Anyway, here's some of the foods that we have. I can never finish the portion served at My Restaurant! I think in my next trip, I would probably just go for something lighter like spaghetti. Hahaha....

The menu - pardon me for my shaking hand

Pork chop in forgot what sauce. It looks nice though


Pork chop - I doubt I can finish this if its mine

Chicken chop in Mexican style. This is my order. It taste a bit sour and spicy. I can't finish the wedges. It's too much ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis