Good Food, Good Meal Keeps Our Life Young


So do you agree with me that good food, good meal keeps our life young? I know, some of you would say that good food doesn't necessary be healthy and when it's not healthy, it don't keep our life young. Well, moderation is the key. Good food doesn't mean moderation can be ignored! Hehehe...

I'm so blessed with a good colleagues around me, that provide us with a lot of good food. Hehehe.. Not just good colleagues, but a nice and friendly neighbour too.

Breakfast preparation by my lovely colleagues

One of my colleague had resign to set up her own coffee shop. So we took the chance to give our support to her. First time comer, free drinks!

Ayam penyet

Can't recall what is this
Another funny event in my office. One of my colleague had lost a bet and had to buy us cakes. Yummy tea break - ice cream cake.



Rojak from my friendly neighbour

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis