Celebrating Mooncake Festival at Pai Jia Le

I'm not really a person that will celebrate all sort of occasions the grand way but rather let it be simple and decent.

As its been a while that I've not been to any restaurant for a nice food. So, taking the excuse of mooncake festival to have some nice food.

My HB favourite place, Pai Jia Le. He will always choose here if I ask him where to eat. It's the slice pork with 'kiam hu' that attracts him. Whenever we are here, this dish will definitely be one of the choices of food on the table.

I think I've posted a lot about Pai Jia Le, so this time, not going to mention much about it.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis