Past, Present, Future - Planning on Future

No doubt that we can't do anything to fix our past. But it isn't there for us to feel regrets or dissapointed. Past is for us to learn and gain more experience for future that is ahead of us. Indeed everyone has their own past, either good or bad. It is our choice of whether to choose to live with it or get through it. I choose to get through my past and start fresh as whatever lies ahead are much more important that whatever behinds it.

Present - we should live life happy, without regret. As present is the time for us to fix our lifestyle for future. So, don't waste it!!

Future - based on what we did in the present. We can either choose to plan for it or to go on day by day, day dreaming of our success. Nothing is free in this world. Success won't come to our way if we waste our present time day dreaming of the success without putting any effort in it.

In the past, I have been quite childish and live my life everyday without thinking of the future. After recent things that happen in my life, I begin to feel that future is very important. What lies ahead, we don't know but we must plan for it.

I start planning for my future by planning and budgeting all my salary + overtime + whatever earning that I have. What should I spend, what I shouldn't spend, etc etc etc .. It is very important. Some people might say $1 isn't nothing. what if everyday, every second, we spend this $1 which we consider nothing? Summing up, it could be the whole salary of ours! Imagine that! For this, I have done a simple plan as of how we can budget and track our expenses. Hope you like this plan. Click here to find out more.

Money is a necessity in life but it isn't everything in life. Family and friends are far more important than money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis