Christmas Time - Share it with your Loves One!!

In the past year, Christmas is celebrated with feast and gathering of families. But this tradition seems to fades away.

This year, I didn't put up the Christmas tree. Thinking of the mess I need to clean up once the Christmas is over, I felt reluctant to decorate anything. I guess, most of us don't even plan for this great occassion. Well, I bought some presents for the one close to me but didn't plan anything other than presents.

Christmas is the time for sharing, time to spend with family members and the loves one. It is the time to catch up with long lost relatives, friends and even your enemies. It is time to forgive the wrong that others had done for us.

I realize that, in this modern years, Christmas becomes the time where children think of presents and the adults busy with buying presents. What about the meaning of Christmas? It seems forgotten. Everyone is just rushing for the Christmas shopping without really understand the meaning of Christmas.

When Christmas comes, most people would go to church and rest at home. Some take this opportunity to bring the families around for holiday. However, there are some others that need to work during Christmas day. Minority of us will consider Christmas as another day of holiday.

What is Christmas? For me, Christmas is time where we should put some priority to HIM. Thanking him for coming to the world for us. Also, it is time to spend a great and memorable time with the families. Bringing family for a vacation is a good way to spend time together. Not forgetting, friends and other relatives. They too, should not be forgotten. It's time to celebrate with everyone, even our enemies.

Haha!! I know, my words seems easy, much easier than actually doing it (as I myself is only thinking of sleeping on Christmas, kih kih kih). But, hey, get your butt up and plan your Christmas day with loves one!

As for me, I'm looking forward for some naughty tricks that I'm thinking of on some people. Also, to have a nice lunch with loves one and dinner with my families. Actually, year end also means somethings not good .. it's time to blow a hole on our pockets! Hahaha .... but, we should live life like we never gonna have another day, right?

Anyway, I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and may the new year bring prosper to you and your life!!!!! Also, not forgetting ... may all your wishes and dreams comes true in the year of rat ... Kekekekeke .. (Where's my present??...haha, just kidding la ...)

Merry Christmas !!

Comments

Rose world said…
very very true! Christmas is not about giving and receiving present, but it is time to remember HIM! thanks for reminding me! :)

Merry Christmas to u!

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis