First Kiss - Golden Kiss

Hahaha ..... Well, since everyone keep on talking about getting married now, so suddenly came into my mind to talk about the first kiss.

First, what is the definition of first kiss ? Majority would say first kiss is the first time where we had our kiss. Well, for me, if that is call first kiss, most of us would have given our first key to our puppy loves partner, don't you think so? Hahahaha ... Is first kiss a kiss on cheek, on hand, or even on the lips (French kiss). Hehehe, for me, kiss on the lips and french kiss is different (those that want me to explain, get yourself a dictionary!!!!). Kiss on the lips would be like a kiss on the cheek but french kiss is totally different bah!!

For me, first kiss is the kiss that made you fall in love to your partner, not the puppy love time where we had little kiss on the lips or cheeks or whatsoever. Hahahaha!!! Well, I know I sound disgusting for some of you but, let's be open here!

When I'm dating on my puppy love time, I never had any first kiss. Reason is it's a puppy love!!! When I start to develop some kind of special feeling to someone, again, I didn't had any kiss too. Reason, I don't think he is good enough!! When I start dating with another person, we do kiss, but for me it's not really the first kiss as I never really in love with him! When I broke up and get another one, it's not first kiss as well because it's a relationship out of curiousity. Hahahaha...

So, if all that is not first kiss, then what is first kiss? Let me tell you a story (haha, bedtime story). When I first met this guy, he is totally not any of the type I wanted. But, as I get to know him better, it turns out that we two get along quite well. Both of us are pretty quiet but surprisingly, we can talk well to each other. When we had our first kiss, I can still feel the kiss even when I'm home (whahahaha). I guess one of the reason is that he ask the question first before hand. The question is "Can I kiss you?"... Hahaha, so far, he is the first guy that ask for permission before gives a girl kiss!! I can't describe but the first time I had the first kiss is in 2007. That's the firstime that I felt something different compared with the other kisses. Hehehe ... He is my current boy2 now and he is call PENGUIN. Whahahaha...(aikssss, better pretend good girl else, he going to pull my ear later on when he sees that I wrote penguin here). Kekekeke ...

So, people, what's your definition of first kiss????

Comments

rebeena said…
First Kiss?? Ciuman pertame...

I think mine is kissed either by the nurse, doctor, or my parent..

Lover kiss wise, i think tis is not really important coz we dunno it he/she is right person for us or Not to kiss? when "feel" say right, den later break off, how to say leh...hmmm, very confusing hor...it's like having a sex with someone we duNNo he/she will be our life partner or Not...hahaha..so juz kiss him/her when u "feel" is right, dnt care it's was 1st or last la...
Dav DiDi said…
Hahhaa .. your comment quite funny but sound quite true tooo .. hahaha ....
Anonymous said…
hehe.. seem like u got a lot of bf before u finally meet the one. I dun think first kiss is so important. the most important thing is u finally meet the correct one and get to be loved, and loved him.... somebody might never get the chance
JenJen's Place said…
wahh! didi dear~ I think you just revealed to people that you have lots of bf before finding the right one! hahaha..
First Kiss between lovers is always the most important part of a relationship I think. It seals (no pun intended!) the bond between 2 person. A kiss can 'show' alot of things about someone. oopss..I am very loso today. I better stop talking too much!
Dav DiDi said…
Hahahaha ... Be open mar ... Jen, I agree, the first kiss between couple can really tells about how a person really feels.

The first guy that we kiss is not important, but the first kiss that tells show "He is the one" is much important .....

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis