I have been tagged !!!

I have been tagged by Rose yesterday. Hhmm, about my resolution of this year. Well, 2008 is a good year and is a new start for me.

Previously in 2006 & 2007, I have more down then ups. So for the year of 2008, mainly will go for something to do with 8, which is to earn more money, stabilize my financial and be happy!

My wish list for 2008 :
1. Like JenJen, wish to clear my credit cards by middle of this year.
2. Stabilize my financial and open one FD and maybe invest in something small (not now, but maybe in Q3)
3. Go somewhere for vacations with my friends and enjoy all I want with minimum impact to my financial status.
4. Understand my boy better and help each other to tolerate and build a stable relationship.
5. Make my family proud of me (hahahha)

I think that's all. Hehehe...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis