Sushi King in Kuching, Sarawak

With the new Sushi King in Kuching, I guess other japanese food center will have huge struggle for business. As one of the sushi fan, I went there to have a try.
Start with the green tea, at first I thought "No sugar, yuck".. Hahaha.. Some more, before this, I ever order japanese green tea in other japanese shop and it taste so "Yuck!!". But, well, one try lead to another. Niceeee.. It still taste nice without sugar, very fresh smell and not at bad as the previous green tea I ever had.
Ok. I ate 4 types of sushi. But... Can't remember all of the sushi name. At first, I thought of taking the photos of the sushi.. But, totally forgotten when I saw food in front of me. Hahaha .. Only manage to take an empty plate photo... Sob Sob Sob..


Once of the sushi are called "Unagi Slice Temaki". Another one are covered with salmon on top. Yummy!!!! The other are eggs + some mayonise + whatever ingredient.. Hahaha ... My brother take another type of sushi. That one, I don't like. The fish on top taste like uncook "ikan masin".... Sushi king is smart. The use the plate color to determine the price of the sushi. I only remember purple color plate means RM6. Blue color is RM2. Hehehehe ....

Ok, enought about sushi. My boyfriend ordered saba soba (or vice versa, forgotten which name comes first, hahaha). The soup taste nice. I like the soup but the mee, ok only. I prefer kolo mee. Hahaha....My boyfriend remember to take one snap of the mee photo (but half eaten). Hehehe ....

Comments

Dav DiDi said…
Aiya..again I write on my own blog ..

Well, I forgot to write about the Sushi King member card. I thought of apply but with RM15 member fees,.. errmmm... the only thing that attract me is the glass.

Is it worth to get the card for the glass??
rebeena said…
wah! kch so happening ya!!! i love japan food..tat why working at japan company, alwys got free food if my boss go outstation...

I think RM15 is ok la, if u alwys go report there, but what the benefit being the member?
Dav DiDi said…
Hehehehe ..

Errrm, dont think I'll go there all the time. I only attracted to the glass bo .. the member card gives 10% discount for the food... hehehehe..

but i like the cup!!!
rebeena said…
if free for life time OK la...RM15 nia and got free cup
Dav DiDi said…
No wor .. every year have to renew one ... kekekkee ...
Anonymous said…
alamak..every year have to renew? I tot wana get bcos its for life. Cheh..no need lar like tat unless the cup reli nice! I go borrow from friends the card!! KAKAKAKAKAK

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis