Meet the Cousin

Yesterday, my bf met my cousin. On the way to her house, my bf doesn't feel nervous or excited at all. As I'm getting nearer to her house, I keep on saying nervous, scare, etc, etc... It donates some impact on my bf emotion. Hahaha.. So, instead of me becoming more nervous, he too, gets very nervous and scared. When we reach the traffic light in Jalan Song, he says stomached and feeling very hot. On the other hand, I feel very cold. Maybe because too nervous. Chemical movement in the body becomes twisted.Kekekeke ....

Well, as I reached the gate of the house, my bf keep telling me "Nobody home, let's go". Hahahaha!!! I think I really do give him all my fear. I stopped the engine and still he say "Nobody home, let's go". Well, I saw my cousin's hubby sitting in the living room, watching tv. He came out so we enter the house, wishing him "Happy New Year".

I look for my cousin and greet my uncle and auntie. They are having dinner. Then, sit down with Henry and starts to open up anything that is on the table. He took some cakes and some are force by me to eat.. Whahahaha !! My cousin comes to the living room and we start to talk. She ask him some questions:

Cousin : "Hi, what's your name?"
Henry : "Henry"
Cousin : "My cousin didn't tell me your name." "He don't look his age."
Me : "Apek mar"
Henry : *stares at me*
Cousin : "No lar, so bad one my cousin"
Me : "Memang apek with the pimple nose" *senyum kambing*
Cousin : "Haiyo, don't kacau him. Weather hot mar"
Me : *senyum kambing again*

Whahahahha ... and some other conversation.. can't really remember.. Anyway, it was fun to give a little bit of heart attack to him.. Hehehe ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis