Questions and Answer - About me...

I found this question and answer from one of the blog that I went through and thoguht of putting it here. It was actually a tagged. Nobody tagged me but I think I could start this tagged.. So here it goes ...

1.) What was your dream during childhood?
- I know it's funny but to be a police ... Hahahaha ...

2.) Rainy days or sunny days. Why?
- Rainy days coz God don't wanna see people naked ..
- Sunny days so that we won't turn into vampire.. Hahaha

3.) Which colour do you prefer?
- Blue, purple, black, white .. anything but not red ?

4.) Who would you marry?
- Hehehehe .. Let God decide

5.) What present would you prefer best?
- Sincered present

6.) What are you most afraid of losing?
- Myself, my character, my attitude, the person I am now ..

7.) If you met someone you love, would you confess to him her or keep it a secret?
- Keep it a secret laa .. later he don't like me, mar become so paiseh .. But if he no reaction after a while, mar forget about it lor .. reason is simple.. if he likes me and no reaction, he is too blind for me and if he dont likes me, that explain why i should forget about it...

8.) The dumbest thing you had done in your life?
- Mistakenly thought RM50 is RM1 ???? Hahahhaa ..

9.) Which type of person you hate the most?
- Lie to me and talk big in front of me

10.) What is your ambition?
- Goyang kaki at home

11.) Would you rather be someone else at this moment?
- Be slim consider or not??

12.) If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
- Own a dolphins / orcas .. dream mar ..

13.) What do you think that is the most important thing in your life?
- Family and relationship

14.) What qualities do you want in your other half?
- To have the qualities of my weaknesses

15.) Who is your favourite cartoon character?
- Mermaid ?

16.) Which is the best time of your life?
- Sleep!!

17.) Who do you wanna meet at least once before you die?
- Dolphins .. Orcas!!

18.) What would you do if you could go back in time?
- Learn to be mature faster

19.) Most memorable day of 2007?
- To be with my boy boy right now.. hehehehe ...

Tagging this to JenJen, Rebeena and AppleJul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis