Valentine's Day @ 14 February 2008

Actually, I am to post this yesterday but I left my pen drive at bf's house. Sob sob sob.. I give myself mild heart attack as I have a lot of things in my pen drive. I thought I lost it. In fact, I think I'm getting older. I lost my gate key (don't know where I put), my dad's gate key (coming in the house, I forgot where I left the keys) and I forgot where I put my bank book (lucky, I found it)!! So forgetfull!! I also forgot where I put my clinic book. Hhhmmppfff !!! OK, enough babbling and loso ....

My Valentine's Day.. Yesterday marked the firstime me and bf celebrating Valentine's Day. I know, he may not be the most handsome valentino and I am not the prettiest gal but we do enjoy the Valentines!!
Our Valentine day start with me reaching his house at 7.30am. We plan for breakfast together. As he still with his towels and wet all over, I just wait for him to get ready while watching Astro (Pirate something). Louise have to left the ship. He is a good guy and deserve to be in the ship but sadly, he was eliminated! Feeling sad and depressed, my bf added more depression by nagging me for buying expensive valentine's present. I start the day by crying (half of it because of the movie and half because of the nagging). Hahahaha !!! Blame it on my valentino for tuning the channel for me to watch!!! Ok, at first, we thought of going for KFC Breakfast and taking some photos at MJC Garden (got dolphin mar). But, KFC is so dark and the workers are sitting there, sort of meetings. So we dare not enter.

We are off to McD for breakfast. Outside McD, near the main road, we saw some florist taking this as an advantage for more earning ..

As it is valentines and I read a challenge in JenJen's blog, therefore, we tried some cost saving Valentine's Day. We order 1 set of porridge + Hash Brown + Big Coffee cost RM6.62. We share the breakfast and coffee (I want to lost weight bah!) ..

After that, we went to Maybank. Why? Well, my Valentino keep telling me that his ATM cannot use, etc.. Been nagging him and telling him that if he doesn't want to change new one, I wont pity him if one day he end up RM0 in his wallet. Hahaha!

From there, off we go to 7th mile.. SSPCA.. Been longing to visit there again. We took some photo of the puppies. So cute!!


Then, we went to The Spring. As we had never try the Sushi King at The Spring, so we went there again. We order one set of Saba BBQ (something) cost Rm19.90 + some sushi. Total cost is RM38. I think this can consider as cost saving. I have been longing for the sushi for quite a long time!!!!

I only remember to take the photos after I took one piece of the fish..... That's why I only too one side.. Kekeke ....



After that we went to Celcom. Why? Easy! I am now using a Celcom package called P38. In this package, my minimum payment is Rm38 (which is minimum of amount I should use). I can get a supplement line of 1+3 plan. So, in future, sms or calling my valentino and he sms or call me would be FREE!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Hope, I can reduce my phone bills next month! Kekekekeke....


After that, we went back to his house. I watch tv9. At first we thought of having dinner together but since my dad cook already, so I ask him to accompany me dinner at my house. Hehehehe...



Total cost spend for my Valentine's Day = RM6.62 + RM38 + RM15 (Sushi king card) = RM59.62. JenJen, can this consider as normal dating cost????

Comments

rebeena said…
My next trip (date dunno yet), bring me go SSPCA leh....hehehe...
DOG LOVER...
JenJen's Place said…
didi!
I am not sure boh but as long as you dont spend more than what you usually spend, I guess it is consider as cost saving...
Dav DiDi said…
Rebeena, sure .. we can go there together.. actually i wanna take more photos but camera is not allow in the cage area :(

Jen .. i think so .. normally once a mth, we would spend more on some food .. you know right, i use to take leave once a month? hehehe...
Anonymous said…
lol i wanted to go to sspca on valentines too. but we kinda drove past it twice (going and coming back) and gave up trying to find it. :C
Dav DiDi said…
Hi Selfairy,

First, thanks for coming ...
well, i almost pass it too.. but i drive 30 km/hr just looking for the signboard .. and the lorong is before pizza hut.. so im hunting hard for pizza hut to find the lorong .. :P

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis