Valentine's Eve

As today is valentine's eve, I guess florist would be busy preparing for orders and delivery. This is the only moment and time where roses, especially red roses would have a high demand.

I still remember that in normal days, roses can be bought in rm1.50 (one rose). During valentines, the price would increase to RM10-20, but with simple packaging.. Imagine the increase!! We once ever bought roses in Valentines for our teacher birthday and it cost us RM60 for one bouquet!!! In normal time, the cost is around RM25-35 (depends on season too)..

Other than flowers, chocolates too are one of the items for the valentines (I wonder why)... Maybe because it is sweet, therefore, it became one of the items in the Valentine's gift list. Hehehe .. But, I think it's not in the list of what I want. Chocolates will only leave me with temptation. Sob sob sob ....

Some couples are near to each other and had already planned for the things they wants to do. Some, on the other hand are far away from each other and Valentines Day would be the day to miss the other half more. I am lucky that my valentine is near with me :) ...

As one of the activities that we planned to do is to eat sushi (perhaps at Sushi King) for lunch, I really couldn't wait for tomorrow.. Why? Well, simple .. My valentines don't like sushi and he thinks it as a food without taste. So, I have been waiting for so long for him to accompany me to eat sushi! Hehehehe ....

So what is your plan for tomorrow?

Comments

rebeena said…
arhhh, every yr valentine i will alone and it nothing special.
No flower and no chocolate. Juz SMS nia... :'(

DD ur valentino is juz beside u... MUST TRESURE HIM ahhh & ask him to TRESURE u too...
Dav DiDi said…
Hehehe .. okok ... sure will treasure him ... kekeke

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis