New Puppy Adopted

Yesterday marks the second day that Daisy, my new puppy stayed at my house. She is very quiet. I think, she haven't get use of the environment of having a family.

In supporting my own campaign, I went to SSPCA to look at puppies and dogs there. Adopting her from SSPCA, she have a mark on her body that I'm not sure if the hair would grow again or not. She is a mix breed of rockweiler+local dogs. When I saw her in SSPCA, she reminds me of my previous dog, Darwin.


When I bring her home, my dad is not very happy for one reason. She is a female puppy. After few minutes nagging, my dad tries to pull her out from under the car. I think Daisy is shock and still afraid at new place. Perhaps that after hearing my dad's nagging, she became more protective of herself. So when my dad pulls her out, she make the "GGRRRR" sound in sign of protecting herself. My dad hit gently on her head and her ears drop showing she is scared. This is also marks the beginning of the bond between my dad and her.
In spite of the nagging and continuation of reminder to neuter her, my dad keep holding her and plays with her. Sob sob sob .. I didn't even got the chance to hold her.. Sob sob sob .......

When I got home yesterday, Daisy shakes her tail. She is sleeping inside the house with her common position.
When i try to wake her up, she make sounds that show she is annoyed and when i ignores her, she looks at me with a pity look. She doesn't wants to eat anything at all yesterday. That really worries me. I hope that today, she would be better and eat something.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Daisy is very lucky to have found you.
Dav DiDi said…
Hi!! ..

Thanks for visiting my blog ...

Well, I'm worried now. She has not eat since 2 days ago and keeps vomiting anything that she eat. I bring her to see doctor and it seems that she have some defection. Not so sure too.

Need some help her on what is wrong with her ... :(

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis