Puppy Still Vomitting

I'm still worried. Yesterday, when I got home, little Daisy looks at me with her big eye, no response. She is still not eating anything but she looks better. After talking to Rebeena on her eating habits, I realize that last Sunday, I gave her rice+soup only. And she eats all of them. Thinking that while in SSPCA, she only eat rice + canned food. So, I went to buy some canned food.

I try to feed her with foods. My dad prepared porridge + "Bak Hu". She only smell and not eating it. Then, I prepare some luncheon meat + porridge with "Bak Hu". At first she respond and walk towards me when she smells the luncheon meat. But, walk away again when she smells the porridge. Half of my experiements seems correct. So, I open up one of the can food and mix some rice on it. She responded, and again smells it. Sadly, she sit down. I put some on my spoon. Unexpected, she licked my spoon! So happy to see her licking my spoon with some meat on it. I put some more on the spoon. But, she run away and hide under the sofa. I let her.

My dad drag her out because under the sofa are full with mosquitoes and perhaps ticks. Her head are covered with some spider webs. Then, she sleep on my dad's leg. Suddenly, remember that my neighbour's dog reacted on my pillow with a dog face. So, I try to show it to her.

Hehehehe ... immitating puppy crying sound, her ear stands up and looked at the pillow. Slowly, she stand up and walk towards it. Smelling the pillow, she run deeper into the house. I got scolded by my dad for scaring her.. Hehehehe... She then walks to my dad, as if telling my dad that there is stranger in the house. I show her my spoon and she licked it. Happy to see that she is eating something!!

My bf came and I ask my dad to open the doors for him because I'm feeding Daisy. When she sees my bf, she shakes her tail.. So envy!! She didn't even shake her tail when she sees me coming home... Sob Sob Sob.... :(

Then, she run to the back, to the kitchen. I wonder why.... I follow her to the back. She walked round the kitchen, smelling the rat trap, the 'kuali', the floor or anything on the floor. Then, she climb up my table, making a position of The Lion King. I think she is trying to be an acrobatic by climbing up and down. Then, she go and smell the rubbish bin and later smells the 'serbuk pencuci'... She pee on the floor!! So, I went to the front to take the clothing used to clean her pee and wipes it. Then bring it out again to deep with dettol. I think she is scared to be alone that she runs to the front. Looking at my dad, as if saying that she still wants to go to the back, my dad follow her. Again, she smells the whole kitchen. Then, she enter the bathroom. Guessing that she might be looking for water, my dad gave her some water. She drinks like a thirsty horse.. Hahaha ... I wonder why she didn't want to drink boiled water but only drink from the pipes.. Hhmmppffff ..

As she comes back to the front, I feed her again from the spoon. Again she ate some of the meat. A bit, but I'm happy that, finally she ATE something. She went to sleep after that.

After a while, she woke up again, going outside, she wants to go to the back. As it is dark and judging from her size (cat is bigger than her!), so I tell her "NO". She listen and walked back to the front. My dad tell her "nite nite". I think she is not sleepy yet but my dad remain with his command telling her its sleeping time. So, she went inside her little box and sleep. Hehehe, she is so obedient and smart! Lastime, it took me days to teach Darwin one command. She is absolutely smarter than Darwin but also more stubborn and choosy!!!

Late yesterday, again she vomit yellowish thingy. Hhmmppffff... It makes me worry again. If she still not eating today and vomits again, will bring her back to vet.

Comments

Rose world said…
DIdi! you better bring ur dog to see vet! Not a small thing if she vomit.....yellowish fluid? gastric juice? hehehe!

Again, it is always go to bring to vet. New dogs especially from SSPCA may not get used to new surrounding and have some healthy problem etc.
Dav DiDi said…
Rose !! Hi ..

Yayaya .. I know .. I bring her there 2 days ago and will bring her again tonight if she continues to vomit. I realize that she starts to vomits when either it is early in the morning or late at night....

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis