Food From Home - Salad and Mee

Well, after the increase of calories and cholesterol, here goes the diet plan....

My breakfast today is not that healthy actually. I bought the small packet of maggie mee (with 100++ cals stated in the packaging). I add in some prawn & cabbage into the mee. Actually I prepare this in the office cafe. Hahaha...


My lunch plan menu is salad once a week. So yesterday, right after my aerobics, I went home to prepare for the dish. Basically it is very simple and easy to make salad and it's nothing to be proud of (hehehe). Well, again, I don't know what is all this vege call. I boiled them and also put some prawn in it. Then I mix with salad cream for some taste. Looks nice or not??

Comments

ColourfulWorld said…
Well, it looks nice. Anyway, did you use olive oil? I've tried the simple salad made by one of my coursemate and oh my, with olive oil, everything tasted so great... =)
Dav DiDi said…
I didn't put olive oil. Lastime I buy vinegar to include in potato salad, end up after few times of potato salad, I lazy already and the vinegar wasted in my cupboard...

So, I don't wanna waste money buy olive oil and later keep till expires :P

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis