I Like My Job & I Sure Hate Those Job!!

Before this, I used to hate my job, hate doing analysis, hate doing planning, hate tracking, hate reporting, hate communication.. Everything!!! When things screwed up, I hate my job even more..

But is our job really a pain in the ass? If this people don't complain, why do we, sitting in front of PC, complain about our job??? I arrange the picture from least worst to most worst (based on my opinion) ....
Toilet quality inspection??

"Beli! Beli! Tandas Murah" ...

"I'm not a chicken, I just immitate as chicken!"

Push! Push!.. ERrmm, actually I don't know what they are doing......

"You found it?? You found it??"

I think this scientist is trying to create the best odor for man

Wiremen? Or just suicide job?

I'm sure the elephant is 'high' and satisfied.. But I'm definitely sure the guy is not!!

Comments

Kok said…
DD,
the last one... wahhh! hahaha! I can imagine how big is the elephant's poo poo now. hahaha!
Dav DiDi said…
Hhmm.. i wonder why my comment for this post never posted .. hahaha ...

i think it surely smells tooo !!
Yuk, the last picture! I can think of a million places I would rather be!
Dav DiDi said…
Hahhaa... yeah!! And that add to the reason why I must love my job!

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis