500,000 Free Seat + Free Fuel Surcharge By Air Asia & MAS


I got this email from Air Asia mentioning about free furel surcharge. Well, hurray!!!! At last there will be no fuel surcharge on the tickets.

Anyway, if the price between Air Asia and MAS is comparable almost the same, I would prefer to get MAS. Why? Here it goes for my reason:

1. MAS has a better service. The lastime I'm in AA flight, they ask us to queue up. Then when I intend to ask some question (forgot what question), the employee just replied me "Beratur dulu sekarang" fiercely. I was like "WHAT THE HACK!!". It's not that I wants to jump queue. I just wants to ask some question!! Then I forgotten about what I want to ask.

2. MAS got free food. When I got in the plane, they start to give us some menu for food order. The min, if not mistaken is RM10. Huh!! And the taste... I rather go hunger and wait till the plane touch down before having something like this and making myself feels like vomiting!!! They really should improve in the food taste. RM10 I can go eat MCD and feel satisfied..

3. MAS got leng cai and leng lui. Not that I prejudis on AA. But, it's good to see some leng chai and leng lui, don't you think so? By looking at leng lui, one can help to correct herself to be more leng lui bah.. hahaha....


Hhmmm.. 3 reasons only why I go for MAS if the price is almost the same. The only reason that I'll go for AA is when the price differs by RM100 and more...

Comments

Hmm.. this one i don really agree with you lorr.. I prefer AA coz:

1st,MAS always has a very weird strong smell which smells like Malay or Indian perfume.. everytime when i get on the plane I will feel very uncomfortable dealing with those smells and even feel like wanna vomit as I used to feel sick when taking a plane.. but when I get on AA, I feel much more better..

2)AA's seat is leather, unlike MAS is like cushion.. leather is much more comfortable..

3)I have also seen lots of leng zai leng lui on AA.. whereas for MAS I won't really remember anymore as most of the time i will always support AA

4)It's nearly impossible for MAS fare to be cheaper than AA.. Everytime they states that there are promotion on air ticket, it's true that their air ticket is cheaper but when add on all those TAX, the price just boost up like rocket!!

Wow.. so long my comment.. haha
Dav DiDi said…
Wahhhhh ... what a long comment ah ... Hahaha... so you are AA fan ? hehehe ..

i seldom travel bah .. i thought both AA and MAS got that kind of smell ?? hmm, i never realize on the seat ....

I agree with you on (4)... And I add one more .. when there is promotion, the website is almost impossible to be access ..

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis