Personal - Release of Tension

Yesterday had a bit of argument with BF. Since his promotion, he seems to be stressed with his work that sometimes, I felt that he has ignored me. Tried to tell him how I felt but it turns out to be another argument.

I say, I felt being ignored. He say he is stress and I should understand him. I give examples and he say I should just remind him. I say he seems different and he says he has not changed. What I say seems wrong and I ask him on how he wants me to say it. And he says let me figure it out. How am I suppose to figure it out when he doesn't even tell me on how should I express myself. This points gives me to have one conclusion.

Then I say, lastime his way of treating me and now is very different. He say he is stress with work and I should understand. Then I say, I need is just he treat me like lastime. He say "Dulu lain, sekarang lain". What does he mean by that? Can anyone tell me? What is the differences between lastime and now? Is it that lastime different because he is courting and now that I'm his GF so it is different now? Or what does he meant with that? With this sentences, I'm sure with my decision.

Guys always say we gals is hard to please. All we ask is that out of the one week, please just accompany us with your mind there when you are out with us for few hours. Not just going out with us, and your mind and soul somewhere else or simply lost. It makes us feel your are near yet is far.

Decision... Like what he say.. support him. Be there and understand his needs and just follow the songs he derives.
Conclusion... Shut up about my thinking & go back to my old attitude like what SK say about my character. Since that now is different from the past, so I should just keep the past into memories.

With the conclusion and decision that I decide, I will not complaint anymore and just follow the steps of the songs.. Just SHUT UP.

Comments

Kok said…
DD,
That happened to me too...

When I told one of my best online friends that she has changed... she also tried to give all sorts of reason that she has not changed. And she even mentioned, she is like that all the while and perhaps I didn't feel it.

After such arguments with her, my friendship with her is no longer strong. I even deleted my Facebook because of her. Now you know in my previous post about "To Keep or To Tell", I mentioned that it's better to keep than to tell.

Once you tell the others about your true feeling, an argument might start.

When a person senses something, that's mean, there's really a change. I hope you BF would really lift up his pillow when he sleeps and think it over again.
Dav DiDi said…
Sometimes, it's just human character and is very hard to change.. only they themselves can realize it their own way. .. all we can do is either accept it or reject it .. if we accept it, then tolerances comes into picture...
Sometimes ppl change but they just don't want to admit.. and they still want others to follow their changes.. sacarstic..

I personally feel that couple need a lot of communication and both sides need to tolerate with each other.. if one wants to talk but the other one don't feel like listen it will be meaningless anymore.. so try to tell him how you feel.. if he don't want to listen, SLAP HIM!! wahahahaha!!

but honestly, communication :)
Dav DiDi said…
Well what to do .. all that we can do in relationship is tolerance .. tolerate and try to give way when the other person is not realizing it .

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis