Are you Girl Bloggers or Guy Bloggers?

As I do my routine visits to bloggers in my list, I came across Danielliew.com interesting posting of an analysis to view the gender of a blog. So, I give it a try and types my blog into the text column....


Ouch!! I'm a man!! Huhuhuhu... I'm a man..I'm a guy.. Huhuhuhu...

I guess, my 'tomboi' youngster style had contribute in the way I am now and makes me a.k.a man's blog's writer? Hahaha.. Anyway, it is just for fun...Click here, if you wants to check your blog

Comments

Kok said…
DD,
Oh my gosh! I tried and it says I'm half guy half girl's blog! How ah? hahaha! Just joking lah. :P
Dav DiDi said…
Half guy half gal is good wor .. haha...
daniel said…
DD, don't worry you are still woman. It's just that you write like a man. haha...
Dav DiDi said…
Hehehe ... i wonder how they come out with the calculation :)

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis