To be A Guy or To Be A Girl?

While having lunch just now, I asked this question to BF:

"What would you choose if you have the choice to choose your gender, which means, to be a guy or to be a girl?

His reply is "Guy"... Hhmmm, for me, I'll choose to be a girl. Hahaha!! Why? Some of you might say that girl have to entertain the aunty visit every month, need to suffer for the pain of delivery, clean the house, etc..

Well, my thinking is that if both is working, household work must be shared equally. Pain of delivery is something that we can be proud of. Aunty visit,... well, without these, there is no baby born in the world. So, indirectly, we too should be proud of it. Hahaha...

But that's not the reason of why I choose to be a girl. So why I choose to be a girl? Well.....

  1. You can always ask BF/fiance/hubby to drive whenever both of you are out. Let him worry about where to park the car, traffic jam, etc, etc...
  2. Hhmm, you can get your BF/fiance/hubby to pick you from work everyday. Hahaha!!!
  3. Whenever going out with BF/fiance/hubby, by defaulty they would pay for the movies ticket, food, etc.. So this means, gals save up from this and can have more for shopping! Yeah!!!
  4. Whenever we merajuk, BF/fiance/hubby would directly buy us some gift to pamper us. While when guy merajuk, gal can always pamper by giving the 'manja talk'. Whahaha!!
  5. Whenever we carries something heavy, we can always ask BF/fiance/hubby to carry them. Come on, they are guys bah. They should be a gentlemen and carry for us. (wink)

BF pengzz when I ellaborate super long on why I choose to be a girl. Whahaha!! Evil DD.........

So what about you?

Comments

RaiNboW said…
Haha Didi, for me i will prefer to be a boy. More freedom. ;)
Kok said…
DD,
For me, I prefer to be pondan... HAHAHAHA! Just joking ok? hahaha!

Okok, I think both have its pros and cons. So, let God decide whether we're boy or gal lah. :P
Dav DiDi said…
Haha ... Rainbow, so you mean now you lack of freedom ? :)

Kok, I can't imagine how it would be if you are pondan.. hahaha

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis