Year End Dinner for P & L (Part II) - Photosss

So, after the dinner, all of us gather and have fun in taking some photos around The Junk. Well, too bad I don't bring my camera, else I will definitely take the photos of the sink to wash hand. It is so unique!! SK asked me where is the sink and both of us is like stupid people looking for place to wash our hands. Hahaha.. !!! To use the sink, you need to pull the sink from the wall. Then, you will see the pipes. After use, you have to put it back else the water stays inside the sink. Cool right?

OK, cut the crap, here goes the candid camera & photo taking session..

Before the food ...
Everyone is thinking "Where's my food? Where's my food?"

Waiting for food, let's cheers!! And watch football.. Errmmmm..... And I wonder what's on top there that seems to interest Ian...

After the dinner, some photo taking session...

SK and me

Me & Syl...

Again, SK & Me.. Hhmmm, my hair looks long ...

Stop Dreaming, Charmmy!!

And the group photos ... big group ? ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis