Dog Show 2009

As I mention in my other post about the dog show in Chung Hua Middle School No. 1, so last Sunday we took the opportunity to go to the dog show. One of my motives is to get food sample for my dog. Indeed, there are dog food sample. Pooh like it very much. She had already finished all of them. But I guess, unless I strike Toto, else I won’t be buying the food for her. Why? 3 cans cost RM20!! That’s huge different with other types of brand, selling in RM11 for 3 cans.

Sample Dog Food. My dog finished all the sample food already

OK, cut the crap. As expected, there are a lot of german shepherd there. Among all the shepherds, I specially like the shepherds that belongs to a lady. He is so obedient and didn’t bark at all. It was like he is used to see so many people and so many dogs around. He is big but tame and obedient. I mean, extremely obedient. Too bad that he didn’t won the competition.

Golden Retriever owns by the same owner as below shepherds

The most obedient shepherd I ever saw!

Puppy German Shepherd. He is extremely fierce

This german shepherd can't be closed with the other german shepherd (on top photos)

So other than shepherds, surely there are other types of breed such as Labrador retriever, golden retriever, St Bernard and Shitzu. I have been too focusing with the shepherd and golden retriever that owns by the gal!! Argghhhh….

I think this is "Hush Puppies"

I had no idea at all what breed is this...

Camera shy. Each time I try to snap his photos, he turns his head away

Labrador Retriever

Black Labrador Retriever

The only photos of rottweiler I have. It seems like owner of this breed didn't want to let the dog out of the cage

Oh ya, I learnt one thing in this show. St Bernard is actually a very big type of dog. I mean BIG!!! In this photos, this is actually puppy! He is equivalence to a mature german shepherds. Wow!!

St. Bernard.. if not mistaken .. and this is just PUPPY

I don't know what breed is this but she isn't joining the show.

Puppy St. Bernard, entering final round for "puppy dog show" category

Adult dog show finalist.. Hehehe...

Winner get Rm1000!

While watching the show, I overheard a group of people talking about the dog shows. It turns out that apart from the one in Pending, there are another in Kenyalang but I do not know if it is at the same day or not. Also, most of the contestants are from KL. Hhmmm, they sure have a lot of difficulties just to cargo their dog from KL to Kuching and back to KL after the show. I heard that KL-Kuching, the dog will need to be under quarantine for 6 months while S’pore-Kuching takes only 1 month. Hhmmmm..

Well, enjoy the photos….

The german shepherd that I like. He is 'courting' the female dog..


Comments

Rose world said…
St Bernard is big dog, even when it is a puppy! I think i wouldnt want big dog like St bernard. When they hug u, u will sure fall or hit by them~! :) i prefer small dogs like terriers etc.
Dav DiDi said…
yeah, but i didn't expect it to be so big ... i wonder how much it cost ... too bad there is no husky ..
vey said…
um the first pic of a 'st. bernard puppy' is actually a boxer. st. bernards don't have erect ears. ;\ and the breed u don't know is a pomeranian.
Dav DiDi said…
Oh really ? Wow .. I don't really know some of the names actually and just guessing ...

Anyway, thanks !!

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis