Economy Crisis - Cost Saving Plan in Daily Routine

As my sighing from previous posting about pay cut, I'm planning a little bit of cost saving from my already tight budget plan. Basically, there is no way for me to cut my expenses since I have already reduce whatever which is unnecessary lastime during petrol issue.

Let me see.. I can still cut from:
- Weekend spending.... no more buy for the sake of buying attitude for now
- No more buying junk food for the sake of achieving my target weight.
- Lessen aerobics from twice a week to once a week (ouch!)
- Still thinking whether or not to join yoga class in my office
- Swimming .. once a month or none at all?

Gosh! I really hope I strike toto first prize and I won't be counting all this amount now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis