Happy Labor Day!!!

Yeah! It's labor day today. Every one day in a year, we, the 'makan gaji' people can celebrate labor day. It is a day to cherish our hard work and contribution to the organisation.

This year has been a very tough year for us. Often that we hear about retrenchment, vss, mss or even company closing down due to the market situation. Some of us are lucky enough to still be EMPLOYED.

So what's up on labor day? I know that there are sales in LEA sports centre. All items are half price!! What else besides that? I'm not sure myself. Hahahaha!! I've been to the LEA sport centre sales. Bought 1 sandals (photos to be uploaded later) and nothing else. I'm still fighting with myself whether or not to spend money shopping or keep it for the soon to come unpredictable 'disaster'. In this situation, my disaster would be more bad news coming from my the place I work.

We work to earn some money. With the salary that we've got, we usually spend them on debts (car loan, house loan, study loan, credit cards, phone bills, water bills, electricity bills or whatsoever bills for any organizations). At the end of the day, what left for us is simply just enough. Huh, that's life I guess.

Anyway, it's labor day! Let's have some fun for a day and not worrying anything about work. After all, our time has been commited 8 hours per day for 22 days per month! Hehehehe ....

So what I have plan out for tomorrow? Well, basically is NOTHING. Haaaiihhzzzz, I have no plan at all. BF wants to go watch movie. I guess I'll just follow what he had planned since I had nothing in my mind.

Anyway, HAPPY LABORS DAY!!!

Comments

Rose world said…
Er, I am not working anymore, so can celebrate Labour Day? :p

Happy Labour Day to you!
Dav DiDi said…
Err... i guess still can .. you are working as housewife mar.. that is also a job, right?

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis