Interesting Event in Kuching During May 2010

Excited to know what is the event for this month?

Well, I have already list out few events for me this month. It will definitely be a busy month.

Starting with the launching of the Iron Man 2, I believe all iron man fans will jam up the cinema now. I'll be going soon. Since I still have the buy 1 free 1 M ticket at Star Cineplex, I'm thinking to wait for a while and not get myself busied with the fans. Not only that, IP MAN II is also in cinema now. For those who don't know, IP MAN is a name of a martial arts teacher in that movie. BF thought it is I.P Man .. Lol ... It is just a direct translation from Mandarin.

So, that is movie...

I'll be heading to the PIKOM PC Fair either today or tomorrow. Anyone coming?



Next week, another exhibition is going to be held at Borneo Convention Centre Kuching (BCCK) - SARBEX 2010. This is also one of the exhibition where I'm looking forward to go. For those who is looking for house, this is a good opportunity to know more about house construction in Kuching. I'll be going not only for the house constructions project but also to get some name cards for house renovations, grills, furniture or anything related to house. More information, can go to the website.

Spiritually, there's another event which will be held on the 7th of May at the Christian Ecumenical Centre, Kuching. It is a seminar related to spiritual growth. Don't worry if you are not a Christian, everyone is invited. At the end of the session, there will be a deliverances and healing session. Last year, I witness an old man who hardly stands up manage to walk after this seminars.

For those who feels that they need some prayers, no harm to attend the Spiritual Teaching on Jesus, Love and Power by Holy Cross Ministry of Deliverance and Healing.

See you there!!

As for this, I saw one new building under construction.. Hhmmm, I wonder what is this ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis