Osaka Castle

From history, it looks like Japan has a lot of castles from ancient time. I can say that they really maintain these historical places well as everything still looks so tough.
I think he is a beggar .. but I'm actually capturing his pet
The main door to the castle is as big as my house! And, I must say, everywhere looks so clean and accordingly. Even the trees is maintained and well feed. Haha ..

Side pictures of the entrance to the castle
The workers here is very friendly and although they don't speak English, they have signs and notices in English.


I guess, I'll just show the picture to you all...

Super large door ..

"KABOOOM!!!!"
View from top of the castle



Wine?
And the outside of the castle....









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis