Vince Asian’s Cuisine, St. Peters

After few days of western food meal, I must say that I really felt ‘lost’ in appetite. Amongst all the western food that I’ve had, I became anti-salad now. Haha! We decided to go for Asian foods instead. It must be really weird to eat Asian food in a western country. Oh well, I must admit that I really need some ‘home’ meal.

I can’t remember what I ordered except that the meal comes with rice. The portion is huge and I can’t finish them at all. Oh well, at least its Asian food, agree? Lol…

Ok, here’s some of the food pictures that I’ve captured..





 
Gosh, I can feel my stomach playing 'musics' now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis