Happy Valentines Day!

First of all, I would like to wish everyone Happy Valentines Day! I guess most of you must be out with loves one. As for me, I'm staying at home - resting. Kekekeke...

What is valentines? Valentine is always valentines as long as we cherish our partner. Valentine is someone whom we loves sincerely and purely. This includes families and friends too. I guess not everyone have the same thought as I do. I believe that if you cherish whoever that is close to you, they are your valentines.

I just got some gift from BF for this valentine. Not going to disclose all of it for now. One of it would just be an excuse for him not to jog with me - mp3 player. lol!

Anyway, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! For those without the other half, celebrate it with your friends and families. That will be fun too!

Comments

Rose world said…
Happy valentine day to you too, Didi!! We should not spend or emphasize too much on Valentine's Day. It is day of love, so as long as your heart is sincere, expensive gift is not necessary. As for me, we just love to have our favourite lunch or dinner together, like yesterday we have nasi penyet! :p

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis