Finding Me Again

This will be another junk post that I'm going to flood in my blog again. It's all about the change in me.

I'm not sure what happen but I feel that I've change - to be negative and moody. Is this related to the hormone change in our body after delivery? Sighhh ..

I've become easily angry, emotional and not logical at all. Sometimes, I feel like there's nothing in my life - empty. At work, it feels like very stagnant. Nothing hit me and I feel useless. At home, all my focus towards my girl. It seems like I miss the time where I have my own time.

This morning, I saw a motivational remark from my friend - the 3 C's. Choice, Chance, Change. It is our choice to take the chance or we never change. It hit me.

I know that I'm being all sorts of negative and its really very unhealthy. Sometimes I laugh but deep inside, I'm feeling lonely. What happen to me? Choice, chance, change. It's time for me to take the choice of changing myself to a better me.

The first thing I need to deal with is mood swing. My mood can swing 360 degree anytime, anywhere! Gosh, this is so crazy. I must find a way to control my mood swing. Hhhmmmm, any tips?

One of the factor causes the change of me might be because my routine had change. I'm being pity over myself for not having some time for myself to do what I like. I feel that there's no chances for me to do anything.

It's time to wake up. To face the reality and to accept the facts that I cannot change and to live with all the facts.

This makes me remember the serenity prayer that I use to say every morning before I start my work day in office. I should start the prayer every day now!

Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis