Yoga Fan


First, I miss yoga. I miss the time that I use to spend on yoga and improving every skill that I can. Not just that, yoga gives me a healthier body and the satisfaction when I can finally achieve a tough pose.




I started yoga about five years ago (time flies). At the time, I can't even reach my hand to my leg. Can you imagine? My body is terribly corrupted and stiff. I feel like a stone!

When I first started yoga, I started with the wrong intention - to get slim down and fit body. But now, yoga just build up my confident level whenever I manage to progress into a pose. Now that I'm pregnant, I went for the prenatal yoga class whenever I can.

Many of my friends say how can yoga brings benefits? It's just a slow movement of pose. Well, through the correct breathing and practices, it not only helps with weight control but also to soften our body and make us feel good.

After I gave birth in 2012, I experience a severe back pain due to breastfeeding. Nothing I do makes it feel better. After one month stuck at home, I finally come out and start my yoga classes. I make the right choice of continuing yoga. My backpain slowly recover! Hopefully for the second birth, I still manage to catch up some yoga class later.













These pictures are all taken after I gave birth in 2012. Hopefully, I can motivate and inspire those who plan to explore yoga. I'm still learning and praying hard that after my second birth, I can still have time for yoga. 

I'm not sure about others, but then yoga makes me feel more confident in myself - that I have the capability of doing something I didn't expect I can do it. It's not all about slim down or lose weight. It is more on satisfaction when able to achieve a higher stage and building up self confident. 

So, for those pregnant ladies out there. Interested to join me at prenatal yoga class? Kekeke....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis