Courting and Dating Stage - Do and Don'ts

Previously, I have few friends that ask me about their opinion on what to do and what not to do on courting stage or dating stage. Well, this is my opinion. It may not be the opinion for other girls.

For me, I don't like the guy that talk big in front of their friends in getting a girl's attention. I encounter few guys that keep on asking me what should and what should not do.

Although I'm girl too, but I realize if a guy never tell me how he felt for me, I will just ignore it although my instinct might say "he likes me". Reason is that, we gals always like to "shock sendiri" and just in case what the instinct says is wrong, we do not want to be 'paiseh' and embarassed. So, guys, if you have feelings for a girl, just tell her straightaway. The word "I miss you", "You are pretty" or "Let's go out together" actually doesn't really gives the girl are real impression of "That guy really had a crush on me". It just means "That guy might have good image about me". If you like her, just say the word "I likes you", "I love you", "I want to be with you". Understand ????

I have a friend that keep talking to me about a girl, coming all the way from her hometown to meet him. But, the gals seems like rejecting her because of studies and other reason. Guys, don't get cheated oh! Some gals like to let guy waits for them. Just as a spare tyre in case the 'tyre that they are using explode. But, if the gal really do likes you, she will continuously come visiting you although it takes her to cross the ocean!

What to do during courting stage?

Well, for me, don't sacrifice so much during this stage. You might build up a very good impression to her. But, will you treat her the same way like on courting stage after you get her? Some guys tends to buy a lot of things on this stage to impress the gal. But, after the guy manage to get the gals heart, this buying thingy stops and the guys becomes less romantic. Why the hack is this so ??????? It will just let the gal see the true color and break up will be on the way!!

Also, during courting stage, don't always try to talk big about yourself. If you can't do it, don't talk big as if you can do it! I hate man's ego. Every man will say they don't have ego but when it comes to winning, the ego rise up high to the top of the world! I've known a few guys that keep talking about what they can do, what they have, property, etc.. But when you gets to know them better, it turns out that, they can only do it when the good friend is there or the property is actually not theirs but the parent's property! What is it to be proud of about your parent's property? For me, the most important is you yourself. Understand?

Gals is not complicated. If you want her, touch her heart with your actual self, not with you super egoistic and pretending person.

Hahahaha .. hey guys, don't feel insulted with what I write ya ...

What to do after you win her heart?

This is actually the beginning of the battle. It is totally a different battle compare to during courting stage. Most guys tends to ignore this after they got the girls heart. But, if you ignore this, you will be ignore sooner or later.

Well, after you started to date her, you should let her feel the top of the world. This is the time to show out how much she meant to you. It's no use to show how much she meant to you on courting stage.

However, don't pamper her too much. She will take advantage on you if you pamper her too much. Be yourself and have a say for yourself. Don't just keep quiet if you disagree with her.

Girl always likes to 'merajuk'. Actually, most girl will do this but this doesn't mean she is angry. She just want some attention from you and want to be pamper. Don't mistaken this as anger. For me, when I'm angry, I won't say a word but if I merajuk, I'll keep talking and talking and talking and sometimes, what I say is not nice to ears too. Hehehe.. Gals, agree ??

Lastime, I receive a forwarded emails about what a girl say that a guy should watch out. Some words like "Fine, up to you" is actually not the meaning of this. Watch out if your darling girl say this. Hehehe...

Gal is very simple. Just treat her like a little girl or princess. She likes attention and she likes to be taken care of. The heart of a gal is very fragile too. If you say something, mean it! Don't get back on your words.

Most gals like surprises. They will feel 'terharu' and might get more in love with you. But, DO NOT LIE!!! I hate liar and if anyone lies to me, it might be end of everything.

Actually, I have some more tips.. But forgotten about it as it's time to go home now........ Hahahaha

TO BE CONTINUE............




Comments

rebeena said…
I think for all the stage is:
-Be natural & be yourself.
-Give and take.
-Dnt rush! step by step.
-Tell ur partner that you love him/her when u suddenly want to say it. (before too late)
-Never regret what had you done, coz it come from sincere heart, and dnt alwys ask for return, coz it will only make we susah to breath.
- And etc....
^ want continue work liao...hehehe
Dav DiDi said…
Yayayaya ... agree with you especially the first one .. be natural and be yourself...
JenJen's Place said…
hahaha didi, u so direct ah..u think he read this, he will know u talk abt him meh???:P
Dav DiDi said…
Well, I have to take my shot bah .. mana tau, one day something knock the head and it come to realize the world ............

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis