A Day Out in Indian Street, Kuching

Waking up at 7am, I get myself ready to have a walk in Indian Street, a street that once famous with a lot of goodies, nice dress and cheap stuff.

Before get myself to walked around, I went to have simple breakfast at a stall opposite to Electra House. Ordering soya bean drinks and mee pok while my bf order soya bean drinks and kolo mee.

Unwanted 'rumput'

The kolo mee looks nicer than the mee pok. Maybe, I'm not in the mood to eat that I felt as if it is tasteless. Hhhmmmm... And I ate only 20% of the mee. Haiizzzz, wasting only..

After that, we sit at the stall for 1 hour before going round Indian Street. Normally, at this hour, it suppose to be loaded with CNY stuff and goodies. Wondering why, there is not many things to see. No cookies, cakes or even CNY decorations stuff. Only few shops are displaying CNY items. Isn't it 2 weeks to go?? Hhmmm... I can't even find any nice dress for myself!..



Oh ya, I saw one nice shirt actually... but here it goes, the conversation between me and the sales girl@owner (conversion from Mandarin) :


Me : (Smiling) How much is this shirt?
Her : (Without looking at me but standing beside me) Cannot try. All are here.
Me : (Looking at see the shirt, feeling annoyed as she didn't answer my question)
Her : (With a rude voice) You want or not ?
Me : (Looking at her). Cannot try?
Her : Cannot, all here cannot try, the price is in the shirt.

I straight walk away from the shops without even look at her. What the hack! She want business or not???? Will it take her life to smiles at her customer??! Hhmmppffff ..... Yeah, I know, it is only Rm12.90 but that is also money!!!! Never will I buy anything there anymore! BLACKLISTED !!!!

Then I walked around to another shops where the salesperson actually smiling at me and tell me nicely if I can't try out. Hahaha .. still I didn't buy anything. All I spend are some flowers as decorations, a cup of coconut drinks and oranges.


My bf even decorate my car with the oranges before we ate them. Funny but it actually looks nice wor....
Then, headed to Satok. Again I didn't buy anything as nothing gets to my eye. At least the salesgirl have a smiles in their face.. Hehehe...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis