First Day of “The Spring”

Wake up at 8 in the morning; I make breakfast for my family. Then around 9, I went with my bf and his aunt to the new hypermarket in Kuching – The Spring.

Actually, I’m surprise. I expect the road to be jam and no parking everywhere. But, I manage to get one spot of parking within minutes.


It’s a new place, so I guess everyone is eager to join the party. I went in and saw one big pool, just like a wishing pool. Some people actually throw money into the pool.


Then, I went up. The first shop that I visit is selling chocolates and red wine. Really need to pull myself together from buying any of the chocolates there. Then later, I thought of taking a walk round the supermarket. But, on the other hand, no way am I going in there and get push here and there. I walk around, passing through Star Buck, Secret Recipe and some other shops.

The decorations inside really does resemble spring season. Decorated with the “Sakura” flower everywhere and the building are design in such a way that it looks like there is East, West, North and South. Quite amazing and it is a nice place.


Then, we heard people playing drums (Chinese drums) and I thought that there is Lion Dance. I try to peep and squeeze in just to have a look at the show. I guess I am too short, I can’t see anything but others human down there. Huhuhuhu…..

I walked around for few hours and beginning to get very tired. Found a chair and I just sit there. Phew!!! My leg felt like coming off. Hahaha… I took one snap shot of my bf sitting there, relaxing his legs. Hahahaha..


Due to my lousy sandals, my leg began to feel hurts. I went to F.O.S to look at some of the shirts. Well, the jeans is so cheap!! But,…. I didn’t buy anything at all. Reason is simple. The queues of people at the fitting room area is so LONG!! Siaw meh!

After going round the whole place, my leg began to get very tired. I am very thirsty too. So, thought of going in the supermarket to buy a bottle of plain water. When I got there, I come out empty handed when I saw the crowd. Then, I suggest to go to the food bazaar that we passed by earlier. But me and my bf are stuck with one problem. We forgot which floor it is and we forgot which corner of those branches of the walk path too! Aiksss, walking round and round, I began to get very frustrated. I’m very thirsty and my leg really hurts!! Sob Sob Sob…. When I complain about my leg, he began to nag again about not wearing shoes but sandals. Blab bla bla ..

It was just when we thought of going to my car to take water and change my sandals, we found the food bazaar. We walked to find drinks. I saw one path in which there is a small pool with wooden chair. I can’t stand the pain and just sit there. My bf went to get me a bottle of water. Hahaha…

Then, we met his aunt and sit together for lunch. He went to order food. I didn’t eat as I’m not feeling well. I think it takes him 1 hour to queue up and get one plate of hot plate rice!! Hahaha.. After a while, I felt like drinking something just to cool down my tummy ache. So, I order miso soup. Yummy!! Then, I bought “Hot Candy” to try out. It’s very nice and I like the cheese. Again, I forgot to take the photos of it!!!!!! Arrggghhhhh, only remember about taking picture after the food is inside my stomach. Sob sob sob….

We went back after that. I felt like in heaven when I finally went out of the building. And most important of all, my leg is free from the stupid sandals! Hahahaha ….

Hey, it’s not so jam and it’s quite a nice place. So, don’t miss this chance and go and have a look at it!!!

Anyway, I prefer Boulevard. Kekekeke….

Comments

Rose world said…
Hi Didi! Did you saw me there? hahahaha! Wah, you were pretty early. I reached reached there around 1030am. The crowd and jam starting to peak up. I park my car at a "non-designated" area (between 2 pillars in front and back of my car, bluek!). As long it doesnt block anyone it is ok lah.

You take better photos of the area than me!! :)
Dav DiDi said…
Hehehe .. I saw a lot of my colleagues but didn't see you or Shannen .. didn't even see my bro..

But i feel that boulevard is more jam on the first day ...

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis