The Nite is Still Early


Just came back from aerobics and suddenly think .. well, why not I write the last post for today? .. hahaha..


Ok, aerobics is nice. Sweat a lot and enjoy the fun. The aerobics will moved to new place after CNY. The instructor had an arguments with the owner of that place. She asked me if I wants to lead the aerobics in Hui Sing since she have all the deposits there. I don't want. SCARED!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha .. I like to day dreaming. How to teach people ???? During the warming up session, I was actually a little bit lost due to day dreaming about something... This is what I'm dreaming about ...... FOOD!!!!


This is actually an uncooked chicken wing. Hahahaha .....


I can't wait for aerobics in the new place!!! But I hope that Donna won't ask me to stand in front of the stage as she mention got stage.

Comments

Rose world said…
never mind lah! the instructor trust you enough to get you to lead a class!
Dav DiDi said…
Hahaha.. But I don't have confident to stand where everyone eye will be focussing on you, looking at every part of your body..

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis