24 Feb 2007 - May You Rest in Peace
After coming back from few rounds of shopping, I saw that my dog is breathing harshly. It seems like somethings not right. When I get near to him, he sound very happy, looking at me to pamper him. While washing my car, I look at him, breathing harshly. He turned his head, looking at me.
I could sense that he is going away soon. Knowing that, I put aside my washing car mission and touch his head, telling him that it is ok to go. I can see him smiling like he always do when I pamper him. I guess he is waiting for me to come home before taking his last breath.
When I get in for shower, he take his last breath by biting his tongue. My dad and I both feel very sad that he is no longer accompany us. He is such a good dog. 7.30pm marks the time that he left my family to be with my mom in Heaven.
I guess maybe because he is the first dog that I ever had, I felt very sad and depressed that he is gone now. I missed the time where I play 'football' with him. Miss the time I shared my food with him.

Although he is very naughty when he small, but he learns to understands what people says very fast. I still remember that I used to scold him for targeting my sandals as his toys. No other sandals but mine. Also, my jeans….

Darwin marks the same character as myself. I gave him name Darwin as I like to watch a movie call “SeaQuest” and the dolphin in that movie called Darwin. My dad used to say that the dog that I take care is just like me. His favorite drink is coconut drinks and his favorite fruits are rambutan. Whenever he sees this food, I can see his eyes glooming and waiting for people to give him some share. I used to call him with short name of “Win-Win”. I pray that he rest in peace now. I know that he is only a dog, but I really love him.

Without him around, things definitely won’t be the same, especially for my dad. Darwin has been accompany him for 11 years and be there for him when I’m not there. Now that he is gone, I think my dad would feel lonelier.

I thought of getting another puppy but I guess not now. I’m still missing Darwin and not ready to takes care of another dog. Anyway, I put some of Darwin's photo here, as a remembrance. Will miss him always .......

My lazy dog, eating with this position whenever no one accompany him eating.

My dad, bathing him. He always hides under the car when he heard people say "Chang Ak".
This is the appearance he shows me when I touch his head just now. Happy and ''manja"...

Whenever we wants to moves the car, we will put him in the house. Reason is because Darwin always runs when he sees car. Ain't want to hit him ...

I wonder why, but Darwin likes to drinks my tortoise water. We did gives him clean water but he always drink from here. I caught him few times and scolded him but he ignore me.

Darwin looking at my dad, wanting to go "Walk Walk"..

Ok lar .. that's all .... wants to go see him for the lastime before we burried him under our mango tree .. I think I will put his favourite food down there together with him .. Sob sob sob ....

Comments

RaiNboW said…
1 year human life = 7 years of dog life
So, ur dog had live life to a full 77 years of dog life before passing away. So, don't feel too sad about it. I bet Darwin won't want you to feel sad for his death.
Funkye said…
i understand hw u feel. its not easy to get over it... hope u feel better soon. take good care.
Dav DiDi said…
Hi Frank,

Thanks for dropping by .. Mine I include you in my link list ?

Thanks,
JenJen's Place said…
didi,
Dun be too sad. I am sure Darwin had good life with you. As long as you never forget him, he will always remain near you...
allen said…
darwin doesn't look too old in the picture.. that's sad.. :(
Dav DiDi said…
HI ..

The picture is taken few years back where he still very naughty and bullying cats and mouse ..

Yeah, very sad .. he is now resting in peace at his favourite fruits tree .. my house coconut tree ..
Funkye said…
sure.thanks=)

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis