CNY Celebration 2008

I'm back again with some posting.. I realize that this year, the celebration is much more slows down compare to last year. The mood and spirits of CNY are very much low.

Let me start with the Eve of CNY. I guess some of you would be wondering if my bf join in the reunion dinner. Well, here is the story. While I'm cleaning and cutting my nail, the conversation of me and my dad starts :

Dad : "Your friend coming ?"
Me : "No, didn't call him"
Dad : "Call him lor and ask him to join in. He got work or not?"
Me : "What time eat?"
Dad : "5pm. He work or not? Until what time?"
Me : "Work till 5.30pm"
Dad : "The we eat at 5.30pm, wait for him."
Me : "Then I call him now"
Dad (can't remember what he is babbling there)

Excited, I told him and I guess he is pretty much as excited as I am. Hehehehe ...

The dinner went well but bf is as quiet as a mouse (I guess born in a year of rat do contribute in this character, hahahaha) ... Then, after the dinner, we sit down, watching tv. He went home around 9pm.

On the first day, he came to visit. My dad seems ok with him there. Normally, when my friend came visiting, my dad would be either in the kitchen or have a walk outside. On the third day, my bf came again. Hehehehe ....

This year is quite a different year as it is the firstime I bring some 'friend' home to eat in the reunion dinner. I guess my dad is ok with him there. So far, I haven't tell my dad yet who he is and I have no idea how to say it.... Hope God will guide me to move another step ahead in telling my dad ......................

Comments

rebeena said…
DD!!! really funnie la

U wrote ur dad ask u what time eat when u 1st time ask his permission to ask ur BF come over eat dinner, but now is u as ur dad what time eat...wah piang eh!! really kelakar la....
Dav DiDi said…
Hehehe..my dad is like that one .. that's why sometimes, i dunno what is he thinking ... but anyway, it's nice that he join in the dinner :P

not sure if my dad noe or smells that me and him isn't as simple as friend. hehehe ...
rebeena said…
iyah! sure can smell la, he not lao mung dung ma...
Where got a guy (only 1guy) go to ger house eat dinner without other friends..juz mai make both of u paiseh ma...
Ur dad hvnt show his colour yet...hahaha
Dav DiDi said…
Hehehe..actually he has been showing some colors now ..

Lately, there are a lot of couple movies on tv.. and he keep on saying something like find a good guy, not the guy that cheat you, find a guy that take care of you, bla bla bla ...

just that i pretend didn't hear... kekekee
Rose world said…
hah? need to hint to your dad on who is your friend? think no need to tell, he knows already lah!! :p
Dav DiDi said…
Hahaha .. but my bf thinks that it is better to make it clear that he is my bf and tell my dad bo ..

i tell him that in my family, if it is fren and is a guy, it actually mean the special person ..

Popular posts from this blog

The First Confession - St. Mark's Church, Batu Kawa

Cozy Cafe, Jalan Song

'Ma Li Chai'/'Mani Chai', also known as Cangkuk Manis